Joystick control and automatic switching of width sections for Sirius field sprayersEase of Operation
From now on LEMKEN introduce two new options that significantly increase the ease of operation of the Sirius field sprayer. The EcoControl unit enables the operator to control all hydraulic functions of the sprayer via two joysticks which can be mounted in a convenient location in the cab. All boom adjustments, including folding, are permanently available via the joysticks, without the need to refer to the menu screen on the main control box, As a result of this, it is easier to make boom adjustments, such as tilt and height, whilst on the move.
- The EcoControl unit is directly connected to the Ecospray Terminal and requires a constant oil flow from the tractor via the spool valve or load sensing system. Any Sirius sprayer, which is fitted with an Ecospray computer, can be upgraded to EcoControl.
- The second new LEMKEN option, Teejet Matrix 570G, offers a track guidance system with monitor that, combined with the Ecospray computer, provides a number of important functions. The field shape is recorded during the first full pass around the headland. After that, the Matrix system automatically controls the boom sections to ensure application in irregular or wedge shaped fields is optimised. Matrix features a DGPS signal corrected with EGNOS which means a precision of +/- 30 cm.
- Equipped with a camera, the track guidance system combines a live image with graphical guiding lines on the screen, enabling the driver to easily follow them. The track guidance can handle straight lines, curves, circles as well as the last leg of the field.
- The Matrix terminal is connected to the Ecospray computer via a CANBUS interface and provides an USB port. Thus the application summary can be saved as pdf file and used in further applications, GPS data can be exported to “kml“ or “shape“ files enabling an import to Google Earth and graphic display.
- The Matrix track guidance system comes with GPS Antenna, attachment, and Ecospray connection cable. The Matrix terminal can also used without the connected Ecospray computer as parallel driving assistance e.g. with cultivators or fertiliser spreaders.