Compact-Solitair 9 KK + Z
For efficient seeding in varying conditions LEMKEN offers the Compact-Solitair drill combination combined with the Zirkon 10 power harrow.
- Soil cultivation can be optimised due to indiviual adaptation of working parameters such as working depth, rotor speed, tine position and driving speed.
- The power harrow creates an optimum seedbed, both in conventional as well as in minimum tillage methods, whatever the soil conditions.
- The tyre packer roller ensures precise power harrow depth guidance
- Due to a standardised rear three-point linkage the coulter bar can be removed and replaced by a precision drill for maize. When sowing maize, the Compact-Solitair hopper is used as a fertiliser hopper. The drill combination can be fully utilised, which in turn makes it particularly interesting for contractors ans biogas operation.
- The Compact-Solitair is available in three and four metres (Z) and also in six metres (KK) working width.
|Number of rows
|Hopper volume (L)||Weigth
|Row distance 125 mm|
|Compact-Solitair 9/300 Z10||300||24||3.500||3.764||120/88 - 210/154|
|Compact-Solitair 9/400 Z10||400||32||3.500||4.391||140/103 - 240/176|
|Compact-Solitair 9/600 K K||600||48||4.500||9.684||200/147 - 315/232|
|Row distance 167 mm|
|Compact-Solitair 9/300 Z10||300||18||3.500||3.674||120/88 - 210/154|
|Compact-Solitair 9/400 Z10||400||24||3.500||4.271||140/103 - 240/176|
|Compact-Solitair 9/600 K K||600||36||4.500||9.504||200/147 -315/232|
- Lower link attachment Cat. 3
- Power harrow Zirkon 10 with hydr. working depth adjustment
- Tyre packer roller 405/70-20 AS 504 Ø 1.097 mm
- Headland management
- Hydraulically driven fan
- Electronic seed drill control Solitronic
- Rubber suspended double disc coulters OptiDisc
- Hopper with distributors located outside
- Lateral foldable cover
- Coulter pressure adjustment electro-hydraulic via operation terminal
- Hopper sieve
- Electronic hopper level indicator
- Electrically driven seeding shaft
- Pulse wheel Ø 350 mm
- Dust filter
- Digital scale with case
- Tyre packer roller with integrated soil adaptation
- 90° turning angle
- Power harrow drive at both sides protected with 2x PTO shaft with torque limiting clutches (1000 rpm)
- Two-speed change gear box with changing turning direction
- Specially hardened quick-change tines set to drag position (option to grade position)
- Without lighting equipment